Yes, you can share a video clip with sound on your desktop to other participants.
- Click Share Screen.
- Select "Share computer sound" and "Optimize for full-screen video clip"
- Click Share.
Our colleagues in NUS have shared that it plays better for participants when:
- It is a local MP4 file in the computer
- Video is playing on a dedicated Video Player like VLC or QuickTime
- Video is played in full screen
- Optimize Screen Share for Video Clip is selected
Playing a video embedded in a powerpoint slide or playing on a website like YouTube, doesn't seem as smooth in comparison.
If you have to play a video from YouTube, try playing it at a lower quality.