- Turn the 360fly on.
- Using the provided cradle and cable, attach the 360fly to your computer.
- The LED will show yellow when properly attached.
- On the navigation bar, click "Camera"/
- A chooser window will appear
- Choose your device, then click open.
Note: your 360fly will appear by default as 360FLY
- Once opened your videos will automatically process thumbnails and duration.
Note: your Director will only process new videos it recognizes on the 360fly.
- You can import videos using two different methods.
Import single video: hover-over a thumbnail, click import
Import all videos: click "Import All".
Note: "Import All" allows you to replace "Record" in the filename to be of your choosing.
- The progress bar will appear and videos will be added to your Library.
- To verify your videos have been imported, click "Library".